June 21, 2014
Oyster River High School
55 Coe Drive
Durham, NH 03824
645am Runner/Walker Breakfast
1000am Awards for 5K
1015am Runner/Walker Brunch Buffet
1025am Kids Fun Run Start
1045am Awards for Kids
- 4pm-630pm @ Durham Market Place
In-Person Registration & Bib/T-shirt/Gift Bag Pick Up
- 4pm-630pm @ Oyster River High School
- 645am-845am @ Oyster River High School
The Oyster River Festival
Join us immediately after the races and awards ceremony on the ball fields for the SIXTH annual Oyster River Festival. Art, food, children’s activities and lots of great music.
Where does the money from registrations and donations go?
Proceeds from the Bobcat Bolt and Oyster River Festival go directly to The Oyster River Alumni Association. This non-profit organization will make a donation from any proceeds from the Bobcat Bolt & Oyster River Festival to:
- The Josh Hardy Award is awarded each year to a graduating senior at ORHS who has found the art program to be a unique place for growth and development
- The Nate Hardy Award is given annually to each of two varsity ORHS athletes (one female, one male) who best exemplifies what Nate stood for on and off the playing field: physical and mental toughness, leadership, and determination
Over the past 5 years, we’ve been able to donate over $20,000. The event itself costs ORAA about $10,000-$15,000 in expenses for all the infrastructure around the race, promotions and advertising, vendors, music, tenting, USATF sanctioning, permits, Durham Police Department fees and equipment.
Can my dog run with me?
Sorry, for safety and liability reasons we cannot allow dogs in the races.